Riviera Maritime Media is a fresh thinking, highly energetic publisher and events organiser within the global shipping and offshore industries. We are committed to reaching new heights in our specialist areas by publishing the best written and best produced journals and circulating these to the most relevant audience, and by organising the hardest hitting, topical and relevant events to complement our journals.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their first real marketing role. The role will see the successful candidate deeply involved in all aspects of Riviera’s international event and journal marketing strategy including: online marketing, email campaign management, data strategy, search engine optimisation, print advert design, PPC / Adwords, live events, CRM, PR and telemarketing. In addition the role will require the production of detailed reports on key marketing metrics for the senior management team. This is a deadline driven environment so a calm manner and ability to work well under pressure is essential. The candidate will be expected to interact with a lot of different people at all levels so good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team are essential.
Core Duties include:
- Supporting the production and proofing of marketing materials including e-newsletters, email, print ads
- Using our email management system to launch and monitor multiple email campaigns each week.
- Managing the company’s social media channels, updating our Linkedin, Youtube, Google+ and Twitter accounts on a regular basis.
- Maintaining the company’s website, ensuring all pages are kept up to date and that each page is optimised for search engine visibility.
- Copywriting for the corporate website and other marketing materials– reflecting key messages, features and benefits.
- Ensure feedback from customer marketing campaigns is fed back into the company's CRM system, maintaining data quality and accuracy at all times and also undertaking other adhock data projects.
- Marketing administration: processing and coding of marketing related invoices and keeping accurate records of costs on all campaigns against budgets.
- Analysis of customer and prospective customer data using our CRM system, excel and other software, to produce detailed reports on customer buying behaviour.
- Researching and verifying key contacts to support niche marketing campaigns
- Assist with any ad hoc marketing tasks
Required skills / experience:
University graduate with a degree in business / marketing
Experienced in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Strong oral and written communication
Good planner and organiser – ability to prioritise workload
Knowledge of HTML
Second European language a bonus
To apply for this role please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DELEGATE SALES EXECUTIVE
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing publishers and event organisers in the maritime industry and work on a wide range of international events.
Our journals are widely regarded as being of the highest quality and our conferences are some of the best attended and well respected in the industry. Each year we hold events in Europe, Asia, Middle East and in the US, each attracting between 100 and 500 delegates.
We’re now looking to add a further delegate sales person to support our growth plans for 2013 and beyond. If you’re enthusiastic about progressing your sales career, are confident when dealing with senior decision makers and have an excellent telephone manner and strong work ethic then we’d like to hear from you.
Based in our Enfield offices (30 minutes by train from Liverpool St.) the international nature of this role will require some flexibility in your working hours and may require occasional travel. You’ll be working as part of an experienced sales & marketing team and will be given first class training throughout.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further details please contact
Nikki Witherington: email@example.com
CONFERENCE RESEARCH MANAGER REQUIRED - MARITIME AND OFFSHORE INDUSTRY EVENTS
Riviera is interested in hearing from successful conference research managers who are keen to work on programme development for new and existing events in the maritime and offshore industries and manage freelance producers as required to deliver a growing portfolio.
If you are interested in either freelance or full time opportunities including researcher management please contact us today, in total confidence.
For details of our current portfolio of events visit: www.rivieramm.com/events
Applications and CVs should be addressed to Mike Porter: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking editorial correspondents worldwide for our range of magazines, particularly journalists with specialist knowledge of merchant ships, marine electronics, marine engineering, the LNG/LPG sectors, cruise ships and ferries, offshore support vessels or tankers.
Applications and CVs should be addressed to Edwin Lampert: email@example.com
No agencies please.