LNG World Shipping
Every issue of LNG World Shipping has its finger on the pulse with ship, operator and country profiles plus a regular focus on:
• offshore, small-scale LNG, new propulsion systems and other technological developments
• major emphasis on ship/shore interface operations and developments
• in service and on order fleet statistics and analyses.
A subscription costs £299 and comprises six printed issues per year, published bi-monthly, plus complimentary bonus material:
• four supplements: Small-Scale LNG, LNG Carrier Lifecycle Maintenance, Offshore LNG and Ballast Water Treatment Technology
• digital editions of LNG World Shipping
• industry calendar including key industry dates
• access to www.lngworldshipping.com and its searchable online archive.
Contact Sally Church at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.