Job Title: Events Marketing Executive
Reporting To: Events Marketing Manager
Summary of Job Function:
Initially supporting the Events Marketing Manager, the Event Marketing Executive (EME) will be responsible for elements of several event campaigns simultaneously, specifics as listed within Key Tasks and Responsibilities. Under the guidance of the Events Marketing Manager, it is anticipated that the EME will progress to take increasing ownership of their own campaigns in line with demonstrable experience and capabilities.
The EME must be a committed and collaborative member of each project team, confident to contribute and with a focus on achieving campaign goals. Additionally, as a core part of the events marketing team and in line with experience, the EME will work closely with the Events Marketing Manager in advancing the department’s ambitions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Events Marketing Manager execute campaigns to deadline to generate delegate leads, deliver delegate revenue goals, VIP attendees and facilitating the sales team in developing SPEX revenues, including but not limited to the following:
- Liaise with the in-house design team to prepare marketing collateral;
- Prepare engaging email messages using third party software (currently Stripo).
- Use of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, including organic and PPC campaigns;
- Collaborate across functions within the events project team, ensuring accurate and timely communication and execution of marketing deliverables;
- Nurture and develop relations with industry associations and commercial partnerships;
- Make considered database selections for email campaigns;
- Track and report on campaign performance;
- Interpret analytics and KPIs to optimise campaign performance and ROIs;
- Provide ongoing general support the broader events marketing function when required;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the event marketing function;
- Work accurately to project deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years (minimum) marketing within B2B events or similar
- Degree in Marketing or related field/qualification
- Desirable: experience in/knowledge of maritime and energy sectors
- Desirable: experience using Dynamics
Applicants, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to applications as soon as possible. No agencies.
Job Descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the Job Holder may be required to undertake other duties which are broadly in line with key responsibilities as outlined above.