Oil prices have risen, offshore activity has picked up and there are small signs of recovery but the OSV market remains a challenging yet dynamic industry to be involved with! Our annual programme follows the market closely and provides a platform for offshore professionals to discuss and debate potential strategies for growth, new approaches to operating in a changing sector and identifying new commercial opportunities.
Industry leaders will share their experiences, review the latest industry data, market trends and drivers and arm you with the information needed to ensure solid decision making for future success and growth. Leading experts will demonstrate the benefits of adopting innovative technologies such as digitalisation, IoT, AI and automation.
- Content-rich discussions looking at key market developments and offshore technologies worldwide.
- A unique platform which provides access to the latest market data, case studies, strategic benchmarking and constructive debate about issues facing the industry worldwide.
- Keynote discussions looking at the changing face of the OSV sector.
- Detailed analysis of new business opportunities for OSV operators outside of the traditional oil & gas sector.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- The annual gala dinner and awards celebrating key achievements.
- A dedicated exhibition floor profiling the leading solutions on the market.
- The event is a natural extension of Riviera’s market leading Offshore Support Journal, which reports on important industry developments industry.
- Viewed as the leading ‘must attend’ event for the offshore sector.
- Oil and gas companies
- Vessel owners/operators
- Vessel designers
- Equipment and technology providers
- Class Societies
- Crew management companies
- IT and communications Providers
- DP system providers
- Engine and propulsion system providers
- Offshore accommodation and access
- Financial and legal institutions