Vessel Optimisation Webinar Week
Vessel Optimisation Webinar Week, be sure to join us
Fuel monitoring. AI. Data and Decarbonisation. Smart Maintenance.
Beginning Monday, 9 August, we will be holding a series of daily webinars looking at the subjects of fuel monitoring, AI, data and decarbonisation and smart maintenance. Each webinar is meticulously researched and speaks to a key industry challenge, headache or opportunity. The webinars are designed to strike the right balance between transmission of key information and interaction with the expert panel assembled. Those who register will also receive copies of webinar materials post event.
Our discussions are focused, cover the advertised subjects, and deliver registrants actionable insights.
Registration is free, please sign up below.
To guarantee a position on one of the webinar panels, as either a premium partner or sponsored presenter and panellist, please contact Paul Dowling. A number of positions are made available throughout our webinar weeks for our commercial partners on a first come, first served basis.
Fuel monitoring to achieve vessel optimisation
Date: Monday 9 August - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Significant fuel savings are possible when the bridge team has real-time fuel consumption data at their fingertips. This webinar will assess the options, costs and benefits of current fuel monitoring technology for all vessel types.
Join us as we discuss
- Real-time and instant fuel consumption monitoring
- Creating an onboard culture around energy consumption
- Flow meters and TOC meters
- Converting big data to SMART data
- Carbon Intensity Indicators (CII) compliance and the EU’s Monitoring, Reporting and Verification requirements
How AI is optimising navigation
Date: Tuesday 10 August - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Now is the time for industry to fully embrace AI-powered navigational systems. AI tools are on the market now and more are soon to arrive. This webinar will critically assess what’s available, what’s in development and how each can benefit vessel operations today and tomorrow.
Join us as we cover
- Weather planning and low-visibility conditions
- Collision avoidance technology
- Training technology and crew competence
- Camera feeds, light detection and ranging
- Reducing fuel consumption and emissions without impacting navigation safety
- Teamwork, open dialogue and data sharing
A data-driven route to decarbonisation
Date: Wednesday 11 August - Time: 14:00-14:45 BST
Data-driven efficiency is key to achieving maritime decarbonisation and immediate results are possible. This webinar will critically assess what’s available, what’s in development and how each can benefit vessel operations today and tomorrow.
Join us as we cover
- Smart technologies
- Fuel savings
- Vessel-specific challenges
- Efficiency enhancement solutions
- Data sharing
- CII and SEEMP compliance
Max van Someren, Technology Development Manager, Austal
Øistein H. Jensen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Odfjell SE
Jason Stanley, Vice President ESG, Tidewater Inc.
Ship system condition monitoring for smart maintenance
Date: Thursday 12 August - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Traditional methods of keeping vessels ship-shape are part science, part art. Smart technology brings predictability and visibility to the process of balancing revenue earning opportunities and scheduling vessel maintenance and drydockings that meet regulatory obligations. This webinar will critically assess what’s available, what’s in development and how each can benefit vessel operations today and tomorrow.
Join us as we cover
- Maintenance management systems
- Real-time monitoring
- Predictive diagnostics
- IoT-based smart maintenance
- Optimising drydocking processes
Joachim Brack, Managing Director, Columbia Shipmanagement
Pankaj Sharma, POCR - Manager, Columbia Shipmanagement
A confirmation email will be sent after registration. A reminder will be sent with your access details no later than 72 hours before the events date and a further reminder will be sent one hour before the webinar is due to begin.
- During the webinar the identity of the attendees is confidential
- All attendees join the webinar with their microphone off
- We encourage questions to be sent during the webinar. The moderator will raise these to the expert presenters
- A recording of the webinar will be accessible at www.rivieramm.com/webinar-library following the live event taking place.