Maritime Air Pollution: Bore's LNG-fuelled RoLo vessels Webinar
Be sure to join us for Bore’s LNG-fuelled RoLo vessels webinar
LNG propulsion. Ice-strengthened design. Cargo flexibility.
The webinars is designed to strike the right balance between transmission of key information and interaction with the expert panel assembled. Those who register will also receive copies of webinar materials post event.
Registration is free; please sign up below.
To guarantee a position on the webinar panel, as either a premium partner or sponsored presenter and panellist, please speak with Bill Cochrane.
Maritime Air Pollution: Bore’s LNG-fuelled
Finnish Bore’s three 7,000 dwt RoLo ships have set new benchmarks in operation. The detailed specification incorporates ice class, LNG propulsion, high fuel-efficiency and strong structural reinforcements to manage heavy cargo transport. The RoLo vessels all will operate under long-term charter agreements in north-western European waters.
Joins us as we discuss:
- Optimisation of ship design and hull
- Advantages of hybrid RoLo design
- Cargo loading and handling systems
- Propulsion technology: DF engines, gearbox with PTO, CP propellers
- Environmental performance
Jörgen Mansnerus, VP, Marine Management, Bore
Jan Jaap Nieuwenhuis, Design Director, Conoship
A confirmation email will be sent after registration. A reminder will be sent with your access details 24 hours before the event’s date and a further reminder will be sent 1 hour before the webinar is due to begin.
- During the webinar the identity of the attendees is confidential
- All attendees join the webinar with their microphone off
- We encourage questions to be sent during the webinar, the Moderator will raise these to the expert presenters
- A recording of the Webinar will be accessible at www.rivieramm.com/webinar-library following the live event taking place.