Vessel Optimisation Webinar Week
Be sure to join us for Vessel Optimisation Webinar Week
Beginning Monday 7 September, we will be holding a series of daily webinars, each meticulously researched and organised in response to a Vessel Optimisation challenge, headache or opportunity. The webinars are designed to strike the right balance between transmission of key information and interaction with the expert panel assembled. Those who register will also receive copies of webinar materials post event.
Our discussions are focused, cover the advertised subjects, and deliver registrants actionable insights.
Should you wish to join one of our expert panels, please contact Paul Dowling.
Voyage and vessel optimisation when making port calls
Date: Monday 7 September - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Port delays and bottlenecks are an economic and environmental frustration for vessel owners/operators. This webinar details how operators can optimise their approach to save time, money and effort.
Join us as we discuss
- Why port planning is an integral part of voyage planning
- Voyage planning software for port call optimisation
- Just-In-Time Arrivals and the role of digital twins
- What can be learnt from airports/the aviation industry
- Data sharing for improved port performance and voyage efficiency
- Industry collaboration on data sharing
- Projects and case studies that have delivered results
Haraldur Orri Björnsson, Director of Service, Marorka
Unleashing the power of data to optimise vessel performance
Date: Tuesday 8 September - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Big data, connectivity and IoT have entered the everyday language of the maritime industry. Extracting value from the tidal wave of data now at shipowners’ fingertips remains complex. This webinar will unlock the benefits of digitalisation for greater operational efficiencies and competitive advantage.
Join us as we discuss
- Linking analytics and business decisions
- How to make money and save money based on available data
- Sifting variable and unreliable data
- How best to present and interpret data
- Performance management and cost management
- Case studies: proven software that achieves results
Extending intelligent monitoring of onboard machinery
Date: Wednesday 9 September - Time: 09:00-09:45 BST
Intelligent monitoring of onboard machinery performance allows vessel operators to extend part life, minimise downtime and protect budgets. This webinar assesses the technologies and platforms that are achieving the best results.
Join us and learn
- Cognitive analytics that intelligently track and plan maintenance, spare part and consumable inventories
- Artificial intelligence for predictive maintenance, intelligent scheduling, real-time analytics and improved performance
- Software and systems that are delivering greater operational efficiencies and competitive advantage
A confirmation email will be sent after registration. A reminder will be sent with your access details no later than 72 hours before the events date and a further reminder will be sent 1 hour before the webinar is due to begin.
- During the webinar the identity of the attendees is confidential
- All attendees join the webinar with their microphone off
- We encourage questions to be sent during the webinar, the Moderator will raise these to the expert presenters
- A recording of the Webinar will be accessible at www.rivieramm.com/webinar-library following the live event taking place.