The Ballast Water Treatment Technology magazine continues to provide readers with essential information on legislation, implementation and enforcement. It offers a guide to the available treatment technology and services from which shipowners, managers, naval architects, marine engineers and shipyards can select their preferred systems as well as insight into systems in service through operational case studies. Retrofit projects are reviewed and examples of success and failure examined. As the need for energy efficiency increases we look into systems in service and examine the running costs involved.
The Ballast Water Treatment Technology magazine is written to compliment the information provided by an owner’s class society and for this reason it has become essential reading.
This annual publication is distributed globally to relevant readers from the Riviera database, including shipowners, operators and managers, ballast water suppliers, naval architects, class societies, ship registries, shipyards and port authorities.
• 6,450 copies circulated (4,000 print, 2,450 digital)*
• 87% of readers are senior technical and operational managers responsible for operating and maintaining their existing vessels and the design and build of new tonnage*
• 81% of the magazine circulation reaches key purchasing decision-makers*.
• Contracts/ Completions
• IOPP Certifications
• G8 - What now?
• BWMS retrofit installation and operation
• Long-term ballast water treatment themes and trends
• The tortuous BWMS journey. How many providers in five years?
• Is Biofouling the new Ballast Water
• Commissioning Testing
• Post-installation testing
• The shipyard interface
• Data and experience sharing – why repeat the same mistakes?
• Niche solutions and decarbonisation of ballast water treatment systems
• Containerised BWMS
• BWMS in the USA: Will VIDA provide the dream ticket or more BWMS nightmares?
• Is the USCG standard too weak and out of date compared to Revised G8?
• AMS: can this be extended?
• USCG rule changes for Independent Laboratories
• What are the next likely policies in the USA?
• Latest situation regarding the USCG policy letter. Will USCG re-develop 33 CFR 151 Subparts C & D
• MEPC 75
• How many BWMS are nominated for Revised G8
Our webinar participants are provided with access to the Digital Edition
Ballast Water Webinar Week - Navigating the BWMS system selection maze
Ballast Water Webinar Week - What revised G8 requirements mean for the owner/operator
Print Advertising Rates
x1 per year
Special positions for the printed edition: price on application.
For all advertising specifications please click here.
Revised G8. Too little too late?; Do not wait for VIDA. Act now; iThe key steps for project success; A comprehensive market listing
Includes valuable insights into regulation, technology, the environment and much more, including some robust opinion articles setting out some industry concerns.
Please contact your sales representative for further information and bespoke pricing
t: +44 20 8370 7014
Tankers and Markets Editor
t: +44 20 8370 1717
t: +1 917 886 5192