LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference, Awards & Exhibition 2021
The future of LNG loading and transfer technology
Riviera Maritime Media’s LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference will bring together Europe’s LNG transportation supply chain to discuss real-world experience in ship and terminal operations at the jetty, offshore and bunker station.
Our programme will focus on all aspects of the ship/shore interface including: where LNG carrier and terminal operations link to discharge LNG; cargo and custody transfer systems; berthing and escort tugs; mooring and jetty arrangements; and cargo-handling equipment.
Prominent speakers and delegates from across the supply chain will participate, including: vessel owners and operators; LNG terminal and jetty operators; LNG ports; energy majors; charterers; equipment suppliers; service providers; and industry associations.
Please contact Ian Pow for all sales related queries at: email@example.com.
Why this conference is a must-attend:
- This event is built around the unique content of LNG Shipping & Terminals
- Specialist conference sessions on the latest issues
- Insightful case studies
- Ample time to contribute to the discussion, exchange ideas and build your professional network
- Exclusive updates from shipowners, analysts, industry bodies and solutions providers
- Access to premium networking opportunities
- Access to a dedicated trade exhibition
- Officially supported by industry association SIGTTO
- Over 120 attendees across two days
- Over 30 shipowner and terminal representatives in attendance
- 20 papers covering key markets, industry challenges and technologies
- Seven content rich sessions across two days including: innovations at terminals and jetties, port approach, berthing and mooring technologies, ship/shore link systems, FLNG and FSRU terminals, risk management and emergency response procedures, small-scale LNG and crew safety, manning and training
- Conference chaired by Andrew Clifton, General Manager, SIGTTO
- LNG market analysis presented by Debbie Turner, Director, Senior Broker, Howe Robinson Partners
- Key developments impacting the LNG industry presented by Paul Ocholla, Commercial Advisor, National Grid, Grain LNG
- 7+ networking hours
- Networking and exhibition with 15 companies profiling the latest in ship/shore interface technologies
Through its industry-leading print, digital and online media offerings, LNG Shipping & Terminals reports on the entire LNG maritime transport chain, from onshore and offshore developments upstream, through terminals and LNG carriers, to small-scale LNG. LNG Shipping & Terminals is an essential reading for anyone involved with the LNG shipping industry. Readers rely on our team of in-house editors and journalists for expert analysis and authoritative comment on developments and technology within the global LNG transportation market.
Testimonials from past events
“It was a great conference with very good technical papers. The conference attracts an excellent cross section of people actively involved in the LNG ship/shore interface including LNG shipping, FSRUs, land-based terminals and vendors serving this dynamic market. A wonderful place to network; both to meet new people and to renew old friendships.”
Richard Gilmore, Director - Gas Fleet, Maran Gas Maritime
“The LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference is by far the most well-organised event of its kind and has been interesting from start to end. For industry insiders this is the spot where all relevant stakeholders are present sharing insights, developments, opportunities and of course networking. Additionally, the innovative feature of involving the audience through a real-time Q&A platform really boosted interaction and discussions.”
Wouter van Reenen MSc, Business Development, Mampaey Offshore Industries
“The LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference was a very well-run event with informative papers and ample opportunities for networking over refreshments or lunch. As a sponsor we felt we got great value and exposure for the package provided.”
Robin Collett, General Sales Manager EMEA, Samson
Samson Rope Technologies
The LNG Ship/Shore Interface Conference offers delegates the opportunity to experience the latest products and services available in your sector. We welcome exhibitors from across the international LNG industry to bring you face-to-face engagement with suppliers offering solutions and technological developments to suit your needs.
If you are interested in exhibiting at this event, please contact Ian Pow, Brand Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
LNG Shipping & Terminals Awards
The LNG Shipping & Terminals Awards recognise excellence across the LNG industry in the following four categories: safety, vessel, terminals and technology.
If you are interested in nominating or sponsoring an award at this year’s event, please contact Ian Pow, Brand Manager, at email@example.com
Check out the 2019 winners.
Awards sponsored by
Safety Award 2019
Awarded to a company, person, project or product that has made a significant impact to safety in the LNG industry.
WINNER: GTT Training
Vessel Award 2019
Awarded to a designer, builder, owner, operator or manager of an LNG carrier which is considered to have set an industry benchmark through innovative design and efficient operation.
WINNER: Engie Zeebrugge
Terminal Award 2019
Awarded to an owner or operator of an LNG terminal which is considered to have set an industry benchmark through innovative design and efficient operation.
WINNER: Grain LNG
Technology Award 2019
Awarded to an innovative product, system or service which is considered to have made a significant impact on the design, build and/or operational aspects within the LNG industry.
WINNER: LNT Marine
Lifetime Achievement Award 2019
Honour and recognise an outstanding individual who has made a significant contribution to the LNG industry.
WINNER: Paul Sullivan, Senior VP Global LNG & FLNG, Worley
Check out which companies attended our live event in 2019.
Capital Gas Ship Management Corporation
Maran Gas Maritime
Other attending companies:
Liquefied Gas Consultancy