Maritime Air Pollution Conference, Europe 2021
RouteMAP for maritime industry GHG emissions and air pollution reduction
Riviera’s two-day Maritime Air Pollution Conference Europe returns Tuesday 5 October - Wednesday 6 October as a live event. Professionals from across the maritime world will convene to discuss the business, operational and technical issues guiding a rapidly decarbonising maritime industry.
Why attend this conference
- Case studies on reducing maritime air pollution and incentivising change
- Regulation, finance and energy economics updates
- Exhaust gas emissions treatment systems (scrubbers) and the path to zero emissions
- The role of ports in decarbonising the maritime industry
- Engine options: cost, compliance, technology and operations
- The main energy conversion options for ships’ propulsion in the next 30 years
- Fuels that will deliver the industry’s decarbonisation ambitions
- Retrofits: balancing compliance, efficiency and economics
- Time and space to contribute to the discussion and to build your professional network
- Exclusive updates from shipowners, analysts, industry bodies and solutions providers
- Access to premium networking opportunities
- Access to a dedicated trade exhibition
There are plenty of opportunities to meet, renew and make new industry contacts. Our exhibition is the ideal forum to market products and services to the industry’s decision makers.
Join our dinner and awards where we take stock and recognise the sector’s accomplishments against the backdrop of one of the most challenging periods for the industry.
Here’s why your colleagues in the industry regard Riviera’s two-day Maritime Air Pollution Conference Europe as a must attend event.
“An excellent marine industry conference with good coverage of pertinent topics and gathering of key stake holders”
“Lots of information obtained from OEMs”
Gulf Oil Marine
“Well organised and valuable information”
Rickmans Shipmanagement Singapore
“Good presence of shipowners, ship managers and associated industry stakeholders sharing concerns of trends, regulations, challenges, new solutions etc.”
"Very worthwhile time away from desk. A better informed manager on return to my desk"
"An informative well managed conference covering topical and well-presented subjects"
Global Ship Lease
"Excellent! Very informative and well organised"
"Ideal opportunity for business...and learning the market’s concerns, thoughts and trends"
Anglo Eastern UK
"An excellent orientation to the propulsion concerns of the maritime world"
Maritime Training Institute
Your exhibitor package includes the following:
- 3 x 2m stand space
- Table and chairs
- Access to electricity
- Entry on the delegate handbook printed floorplan
- 1 x free delegate for each day you are exhibiting
- Free upload of technical white paper on Riviera’s Maritime Knowledge Bank
- A minimum of 3 networking sessions in the exhibition area
If you are interested in exhibiting at the conference, please contact:
Tom Kenny, Brand Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 8370 7791.
2021 Exhibitors to date:
CR Ocean Engineering